The third edition of the Start-Up Nation program will be launched on Tuesday, July 19, at 10.00, on the granturi.imm.gov.ro platform.
The electronic application will be open for 30 working days, until September 1, at 20:00 on the last day of registration, with the possibility of extending the deadline until the budget is exhausted.
Start-up Nation is a program to encourage and stimulate the establishment of small and medium enterprises, supported by the Romanian Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Tourism. The Start Up Nation 2022 program is addressed to Romanian companies, which were established after 01.01.2020.
Start UP Nation Objectives:
- Stimulating the establishment and development of SMEs;
- Improving their economic performance;
- Sustainable development;
- Intelligent, sustainable and inclusive economic growth, based on digitalization;
- Innovation and entrepreneurial training;
- Creation of new jobs.
BUDGET – 520,031,000 lei
- Pillar I Start-up Nation Romania – 500,000,000 lei (~ estimated 10,000 beneficiaries)
- Pillar II Start-up Nation Diaspora – 20,031,000 lei (~ estimated 1,000 beneficiaries)
More information, including the presentation of the program and the results of previous editions: https://bit.ly/3Pbe3jk
More funding programs you can apply to: https://www.fonduri-guvernamentale.ro/