Susținerea competitivității în cercetare-dezvoltare și inovare prin dezvoltarea capacității instituționale a Universității „Alexandru Ioan Cuza” din Iași-UAIC-INOV-IMP2 is funded by PNCD III. The beneficiary of the project is the “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iasi The general objective of the UAIC-INOV-IMP2 project is to support the Strategic Institutional Development Plan of the “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iași in order to increase the innovation capacity and institutional performance, competitiveness and impact of research by funding excellence.
The project aims to increase RDI capacity at the UAIC level by:
(1) Strengthening the university’s international recognition for research quality by facilitating the exploitation and dissemination of research results through publication in Clarivate Analytics indexed journals;
(2) Strengthening the RDI infrastructure/developing the University’s RDI capacity by acquiring new research infrastructures and by modernizing the existing infrastructure;
(3) The improvement of researchers by organizing specialization courses and by carrying out mobilities in research institutions in the country and abroad.
The project will generate long-term effects aimed at:
- the development of human resources for research by supporting and encouraging young researchers to carry out training and documentation internships (national / international), being encouraged those organized at successful economic agents;
- strengthening the scientific potential of the groups of researchers from the “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University in Iași by purchasing the necessary equipment for the functioning of the Interdisciplinary Research Institute, and by establishing and/or modernizing two interdisciplinary scientific research laboratories;
- the development of facilities to support technological transfer both through the acquisition of know-how and through the development of the activities of the CTTT iTransfer Innovation and Transfer Center in order to capitalize on the results of scientific research, which is in the accreditation process;
- acquiring the attribute of research “excellence”, by satisfying certain key criteria: interdisciplinarity, international dimension, quality, competitiveness, utility for society, open access, gender policies, supporting sustainable development and environmental protection.
Event organized within the project: Round table: Promoting research results through technology transfer
During this event, the service offer of the iTransfer Technology Transfer Center was presented and the issues of interest regarding technology transfer in the ICT field, space and security of business representatives were discussed.